Saturday, February 11, 2012

Technology and Resources


Technology Components:

1. Bubbl.us concept map: (see larger version in post #3 "Webbing")
2. Google Docs: I created a table in Google Docs to organize the benefits that different programs list about using baby sign language. 

I also used the new Google Docs Presentation feature to create a slide show for my final product.

3. Delicious: I created a "stack" of annotated links in Delicious.com. I used this tool to organize my online resources into one place so I could easily refer to them throughout the inquiry.

4. Digital Camera: I used a digital camera to take short videos of my daughter signing. 

Articles:

Signing with Babies and Children by Claire Vallotton



Bibliography:


House, H. (Producer), & Briant, M. (Director). (2009). Baby Sign Language Basicsa [Motion Picture].
Garcia, D. J. (2005). Sign with your Baby. Sign2Me.
Linda Acredolo, P. a. (2002). Baby Signs. McGraw-Hill.

Lowenstein, F. (2004). All About Sign Language: Talking with Your Hands. Enslow Publishers, Inc.
Paul, P. (2008). Parenting, Inc. Henry Holt and Company, LLC.
Productions, T. L. (2011). Retrieved February 8, 2012, from Signing Time: http://www.signingtime.com/program1
Vallotton, C. (2011). Signing with Babies and Children: A Summary of Research Findings for Parents and Professionals. Two Little Hands Productions.


No comments:

Post a Comment